- Personal member of German Biogas Association
- Company member of European Biogas Association
- Company member in GERBIO, the German Biogas and Bioenergy Society
- Company member in Neu e.V., Leipzig
- Personal member of the Association of German Engineers VDI
Bürgerenergiegenossenschaft Energie in Bürgerhand Weimar e.G.
(Weimar community energy co-operative)
- Member of the Wirtschafts- und WissenschaftsZentrum Brasilien-Deutschland e.V. (Industry and Science Association Brazil-Germany)
- Member of the Office franco-allemand pour la transition énergétique (OFATE) (Page in French)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Scholwin
My scientific research claim
"My aim is to support the implementation of biogas technology in order to contribute to the sustainable transition of the energy system from fossil fuels to renewables and create sustainable material life-cycles."